Are you a football official looking to take part in one of Special Olympics New Jersey’s largest annual fundraisers? We are always looking for officials to participate in this three day flag football tournament.
What to Expect
As a volunteer official for the Snow Bowl, here’s what you can expect:
- Continental breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner (if officiating in the evening) will be provided.
- Each day begins at 7:00am with games beginning at 8:00am sharp. Preliminary rounds and Championships will be scattered all along the day, so you will have intermittent breaks.
- Five games will be played on the field at the same time (30 minute games). Three officials per game, but we shoot for six to make it easier for our officials.
- Friday Night games begin at 6:00pm with the last game ending at 10:30pm.
- Saturday Night games begin at 6:00pm with the last game ending at 10:30pm.
- We try to create a flexible schedule with breaks due to the many games going on at one time and in the evening.
To register as an official please click below and complete all information. You only need to register once per year. Afterwards, the head official will contact you to confirm availability and scheduling.
We are very thankful for the volunteer support we receive from our Officials at the Snow Bowl. You can make a monetary donation to the Snow Bowl to support Special Olympics New Jersey athletes and contribute to the Officials Team too!
Donations received from this event are more crucial now, as Special Olympics New Jersey (SONJ) athletes reconnect and start returning to the playing fields. Thank you for your continuing support.
If you have any questions about volunteering as an official at the Snow Bowl, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.