Are you a football official looking to take part in one of Special Olympics New Jersey’s largest annual fundraisers? We are always looking for officials to participate in this three day flag football tournament.
What to Expect
As a volunteer official for the Snow Bowl, here’s what you can expect:
- Continental breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner will be provided.
- Each day begins at 7:00am with games beginning at 8:00am sharp. Preliminary rounds and Championships will be scattered all along the day, so we will have intermittent breaks.
- Five games will be played on the field at the same time(30 minute games). Three officials per game, but we shoot for six to make it easier for our officials.
- Friday Night games begin at 6:00pm with the last game ending at 10:30pm.
- Saturday Night games begin at 6:00pm with the last game ending at 10:30pm.
- We understand and appreciate that working all day is hard, so we will do our best to get you to come at different times and try to get you out as early as possible!
To register as an official please click below and complete all information. You must contact Chris Malkin (Head Official) at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm availability and scheduling.
If you have any questions about volunteering as an official at the Snow Bowl, please contact Chris Malkin at email@example.com. or Eric Nelessen at firstname.lastname@example.org.